Sunday, August 24, 2014

Landon's Newborns

So the way it worked out, we had my friend here in Kirksville come take newborn pictures of Landon about 11 days after I did my maternity shoot! Pretty funny. She just came to my house and we used the natural light of our windows to take the pictures. Holy cow, she did such a good job and I am so in love with his pictures! He was such a good little boy and slept basically the whole time, even when we were dressing and undressing him the whole time. He used to HATE being naked, so some of these pictures are kind of a big deal. :) So here they are for your enjoyment!












Oh man, looking through these again kills me! My little man is growing up too fast! And his hair is gone! I forgot how much he used to have… Poor kid ripped most of it out (I assume because his head was itchy when he got cradle cap) and now he looks like an old man! Oh well… He is still the cutest stinking thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment