Thursday, April 19, 2012

Picture Catch-up!

So here are just a few pictures to catch you up on our lives... We don't take many pictures, so these were pretty monumental! :) Matthew is finally done with the MCAT! YAY!!! I was so glad it's over. They started an hour late, so after he had been gone about 5 1/2 hours, I was starting to panic. But, nonetheless, it ended and we can hopefully move on with our lives. He won't get his score for a month, so we'll just have to wait and see how it goes! If he's not happy with his score, he'll probably take it again in August, but he is submitting applications this year regardless. :) YAY! Lots of crazy changes coming our way this year.

(Love this boy! :) I got him this balloon and put it out with his breakfast on test day.)

More updates:

For Christmas, Matthew got me a snowboard (courtesy of my awesome sister, Angie), so we HAD to take it for a test run! I took the day off of work and Matthew already had it off (if I remember right) and we went to Beaver for a day! Ok, so we were cheap and went on the "bunny hill"... Oh well, I still had fun and fell a couple of times! I swear there were children laughing at me as they passed me sitting on my butt...

(Here is one of the only pictures we took while snowboarding and it was after we were done. Haha)

Then this past weekend we finally got a chance to dye our Easter eggs and hide them from each other! It was actually a lot of fun even if it was a week late. We did get our baskets on time, and that was a lot of fun. We set a $10 limit on each other (which meant we didn't waste our money on grass and eggs and instead I used newspaper and rubbermaid containers) and went shopping at Walmart the night before. There wasn't much of a surprise as far as what was in our basket, and we ended up sharing all the candy anyway. Basically, the limit just meant we didn't buy a crapload of candy to make ourselves sick for the next several weeks... Just the next several days... :)

(Here we are dying our eggs. I was really proud of the yellow egg. It probably turned out the best. I was upset with how bad the pink sucked.)

(The finished product! We did a solid of every color and then we both got to create 3 of our own, mine are all the ones you think are awesome!)

Hiding the eggs in our little apartment was a lot of fun! First Matthew hid all of them and I found them and then I hid them and he found them. We laughed a lot, he called me a cheater a lot because my eggs "weren't visible" the way they were supposed to be, and that was just a lot of fun.

(This is us after finding all of the eggs! It really was a lot of fun, even if our apartment is small!)

We also went to "Baby Animal Days" the Saturday before Easter and it was a lot of fun (but probably only worth the money because we had a buy on get one free..) I bet parents with children like it a lot because the kids LOVE to pet and play with the little babies. Ok, let's be honest, I thought they were adorable. Unfortunately, I don't think we took any pictures that I can remember. My favorite part was the baby bears from Yellowstone! Freak, if those things didn't grow up with the desire to eat me, I would totally buy one right now. :)

Then on Easter we went to church, of course, and then we went and had dinner at Chett & Trisha's house. That was a lot of fun. Matt and I have been really focusing on trying to spend our weekends visiting our families while we can. There is a good chance that next year we could be across the country or something, so we have been trying to visit them while we can now. With Nicole & Jeremy and Chett & Trisha in or just outside of Logan, we have kind of taken that for granted and not visited them as much as we should. But we have been doing that now and it has been great. I especially love seeing my nieces and nephew. They grow up way too fast, but they are all so smart and funny! :)

So anyway, there's my little update! Even if I have pictures, they're still very few, so I'm sorry. :) But there ya go! Until Next time!

P.S. Aren't you impressed with how well I've been blogging lately!? :)

(Just a little picture to send you on your way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment